What do I do if I have a reaction to my prescribed medical cannabis?

Your actions should directly reflect the severity of your reaction. If severe, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. If your reaction is mild, contact your physician as soon as possible. Either way, please let your physician know about your reaction.