If I am an existing MMAR (Marihuana Medical Access Regulations) patient, can I use my previous MMAR license to register under the ACMPR?

Emerald suggests contacting Health Canada directly with any questions concerning the validity of your MMAR license. To register with Emerald under ACMPR guidelines, you must go through the registration process, filling out the application form and obtaining a medical document from your physician or nurse practitioner. Please submit both the application form and medical document to:

Emerald Health Botanicals
PO Box 24076 Royal Oak
4420 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V8Z 7E7

To start the Emerald registration process, please click here.