Can I register using my pre-existing Authorization to Possess (ATP) from Health Canada?

Unfortunately, no. Health Canada restricts licensed producers from accepting an Authorization to Possess (ATP) in lieu of having a medical document. To register with Emerald you must go through the registration process, filling out the application form and obtaining a medical document from your physician or nurse practitioner. Please submit both the application form and medical document to:
Emerald Health Therapeutics
PO Box 24076 Royal Oak
310, 777 Royal Oak Drive
Victoria, BC V8X 4V1

To start the Emerald registration process, please click here.